February 6, 2023
TRIA is proud to be partnering with the Lab Facilities Summit on March 23, 2023 in Boston.
Ever changing regulations, aggressive sustainability goals, limited space and budget, complex stakeholder groups, facilities management and digital transformation are just some of the challenges faced by the Life Sciences industry in today’s environment.
These factors are forcing laboratory owners, users, and managers to focus on long term vision and change the way they design, plan, build, and retrofit buildings to ensure lab facilities are future-proof and occupant centric.
However, in such a complex environment, with multiple internal and external stakeholders, all with competing priorities, balancing vision, resources, infrastructure, and technology is critical.
To help these life science and biopharma organizations overcome their challenges, TRIA will be exhibiting their innovative solutions and providing insights to attendees and expert speakers to aid them in creating lab facilities of the future.
Jonathon Romig, Senior Associate, Senior Lab Planner, will be featured as a key expert speaker during his roundtable on ‘Utilizing Technology for Right Sizing, Planning, and Maintaining Operations in Lab Facilities’ alongside heads of lab operations and facilities management at the event.
TRIA’s booth will also provide a valuable opportunity for attendees to see how the organization’s architecture and design solutions can solve their challenges.
Other speakers from leading operators sharing their insights include:
- Kimberly Dougherty, Sr Director, Facilities & Operations, Atalanta Therapeutics
- Partha Krishnan, Deputy Director, Health Safety and Environment (HSE), Sanofi
- Demet Aybar, Director of Facilities, Lab Ops and EHS, Strand Therapeutics
- Jake Haworth, Associate Director of Operations, Moderna
- Krisha Panchalingam, Senior Manager Lab Operations, Abata Therapeutics
- Anthony Navarro, Head of Facilities & Lab Operations, Evelo Biosciences
- Divya Krishnamurthy, Director, R&D Ops and Risk Management, Lyndra Therapeutics
Join TRIA at the Lab Facilities Summit to hear best practice strategies to plan, design, and manage future-proofed, occupant-centric, agile and sustainable lab facilities.
Find out more and register using our 15% discount code PARTNER15 click here.