As TRIA Co-Founding Partner and Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer, Jeannie brings real-world scientific experience to the firm, having formerly held research positions with Harvard Medical School and Takeda Pharmaceuticals. Now an architect, Jeannie applies scientific rigor to provide innovative design solutions for science and technology projects. Her ability to speak “scientist” helps to establish initial trust and early project consensus that affords additional opportunities for improved function, design, and goal alignment on even the most technical projects. For Jeannie, client relationships are paramount, as is pushing innovation and creativity in order to keep TRIA at the forefront of the industry.
- Boston Architectural College, Master of Architecture
- Clemson University, Bachelor of Arts, Biology
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Boston Society of Architects (BSA)
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA)
- International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE)
- Women in Bio (WIB)